Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A new day

A new day, a new outlook. I'm happy about the gay marriage ban. If I ever have kids, I want them to be raised with the Christian values that I have been raised with. They will be given freedom to choose what they will believe, but at least, - hopefully I will be able to raise them in a world where Christian values still exist, although largely booed on and ignored by people who are unwilling to accept the truth for the truth and wish to believe what they want to believe.

I just think it's quite funny in a sense that- no matter what different people say or want to believe, there is only one truth, and it shall persevere no matter what anyone says. At death, it shall be a good time again to ask people about the truth.
And of course, don't forget to watch your daily Ninjai Chapter.

No comments: