Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Normalicy

Well.. things looked better this morning. I'm embarrassed about my rant yesterday. At least I got it out right?

I realized that it really doesn't make much sense to just wallow on the problem. Got to just .. do something else, think of something else- get engrossed with some other things and it just fixes up the whole problem. Can't see it, can't feel it.

Right?

I'm thinking of getting some hamsters.. oh.. I never got to talk about my pets again anytime recently.

I'll talk about the very first puppy I got- his name was Dunlop (my unlce gave him to me) he was an extremely ugly puppy -oh my god.. and this guy, all he did was have the runs, and well... way back then my dad had told us that if we wanted pets, we had to clean up after them and etc. So there I was I happened to be given the ugliest puppy my uncle sent (he sent one for each of us kids) because my sisters woke up earlier.. yeah yeah.. early bird gets the best dog. Anyway.. he died soon after. He had a bad case of worms and frothing in the mouth from what I can remember.. so .. there went my first puppy.

My second puppy was another ugly ugly dog, we named him... "kamote" because he was so ugly. Poor guy got poisoned. After these two dogs (mix breed/cross breeds), I got my first purebred dog from the same uncle who sent me Dunlop. This time it was a labrador.
Speaking of which, I LOVE HUGS- from people I like that is. My labrador changed everything. I loved him so much. He and I spent endless hours playing everyday. I had him from the time I was 9-15.. well, nearly 16, like, two months off. My poor friend died of some weird disease that the vets couldn't even figure out either. He had all these huge sores on his legs that stank like his body was rotting away. I would clean them for him and one day I saw the bone when I was cleaning his wounds... be back..


Ninjai Gang ... where are our goodies? Chapters?

No comments: