Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What a world

This world is such a miserable place. I've been listening to our neighbors yelling at each other all day- and not just any yelling, I mean like.. SERIOUS yelling. What a world. It always makes me wonder why the hell I have to go through all these different things- relationships.. schooling.. it's all such a trip. There's so much pain, and in the end all that's going to happen is I'm going to be left alone. I can take no one, - I can take nothing that I will have in this world with me... I mean, check out all the people who die- all the billions of dollars that fattened their bank accounts- left on earth for their grateful relatives to fight over. The beautiful family they had? Well.. did I mention fighting over the left over stuff?
Cars? Guns? Yummy food? Left in the garage or rotting in the fridge. What gives? Why is it like this? Why do we have to do all this? I used to hope Ninjai would help me answer my questions.. but it never finished... things are just going to go the same old way. I'm a weary traveller already.. when will my journey finally end? When will I find home, when will I find love, when will I be happy? I hate it all.

No comments: