Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol- Kris

Congratulations! That seemed to be a pretty long season aye?
I'm sick. I've been sick for the past three days, I've had a high fever, cough, and a little mucus. I went to the doctor yesterday to make sure it's not swine flu- she said it's just an upper respiratory track infection, so all seems to be well. I'm feeling a lot better today with all the different drugs (legal of course) I'm taking. Paracetamol rocks! I'm going to go swimming tomorrow for sure. The ocean has been so calm and has been calling all day but I never got to go, and I'm still feeling a bit weak. I'm looking forward to getting well tho. It should be good.

Anyway.. that's about it for today. I'm going to sleep now.



You tell me if you don't find these to be cool..

No comments: