Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rain, rain rain..

It's been raining all night and all morning so far. We have a storm coming our way again. The ocean is raging, but I'm happy to hear the sound of the crashing waves. It's been rather cold so I've been lazy to go out for a swim. The surfer kids I usually swim with aren't around either, so it's kinda sad to go out swimming.

Now's not the time to get sick, that's for sure. There's H1N1 almost everywhere, including here. I found it rather amusing that almost everyone at the airport wears masks now, whereas before when my friends would fly wearing masks, everyone would snicker at them or give them really dirty looks.

I'm just watching the Ninjai Chapters while I'm waiting for Karma Kula's 3rd chapter. One more day! :)

No comments: