Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beautiful night

The electricity is finally back on. I've been out for the past 11 hours or so. I'm glad to be back home and to be able to sit down in front of my computer. It's a relief.

I sent out a package today, went all over the city, had to walk all over the place. It was pretty hot... I was real tempted to stop over at some stores and just get myself some really cold soda. But anyway, it was good enough. I taught baking all afternoon, it was fun. Tomorrow afternoon I'll probably go over and teach them again.

Well, that's it for now folks. If you like action, adventure, and martial arts kinda stuff, be sure to watch Karma Kula Mystic Warrior's 1st release.

No comments: