Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Animal Heroes

There have been so many stories of animal heroes, and again- here's a parrot who saved a baby by yelling, "Mama, baby" and flapping its wings. Then there are those stories of dolphins and porpoises, turtles, etc who took care of people who were shipwrecked or lost in sea.
Sometimes I think animals can be way better than human beings who aren't responsible enough to act like human beings. Generally speaking- animals care for their young. They'll die for their young, and well hey- they do what they can for each other and for other species if needed. They don't ruin the environment or whatever it is... not that I'm advocating people to just become humans or what. I just think people should act as human beings and not animals-gone-wrong so that the world doesn't get so screwed up all the time.

Anyway.. that's my two cents for the day.

Don't forget to watch your Daily Ninjai Chapter

No comments: