Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Friday, March 20, 2009

Karma Kula Mystic Warrior Preview




I've been away for ages. Haven't had internet access for a while, but school's nearly done and I'm just thrilled about that.

I've been island hopping all morning and am exhausted. I've got my internet connection back, so I'm going to be online more often now and will be updating.

Some really interesting stuff has been happening these days, and tell you what, the Ninjai Gang's got their Karma Kula Mystic Warrior thing going!!


As for my puppy.. well, she died of parvo a few days ago. I'm crushed. I made sure she got all her vaccines but still somehow she got sick. The vet I brought her to says I didn't bring her to the right vet, i.e her- in the first place, and that's why she died. My usual vet was hospitalized because of heart failure when my puppy got sick so I couldn't bring her to him, but anyway.. :( such is life.

cya tomorrow.

No comments: