Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Break

It was another beautiful day out at the beach. I swam with my neighbors again. It was wonderful. The water is so perfectly clean, the waves were great and we all had a fun time swimming- and the others, surfing. Paddle boards are pretty cool. I haven't tried it with the waves yet but it looks like good fun.

I've been doing a lot of updating with the computers to prevent the April 1st worm from getting us. Hopefully it works. So far so good tho, right?

I had a pretty good night. I've just been dreaming of math. I only just have a math subject left and I'll be done with my 1st college course. I've failed this subject thrice before, and I'm not willing to fail it again for the world.

In the meantime, here I am, nibbling on some dried, sugary bananas and boiled corn. Life is good. Don't forget to watch a
Ninjai Chapter
, and the Mystic Warrior.

No comments: