Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Thursday, April 16, 2009

So.. not much happening here. I've just been thoroughly enjoying swimming. There aren't any waves, but the water has been crystal, I mean like, CRYSTAL clear. So absolutely breathtakingly clear. Minus the jellyfish, it's perfect. I just paddle out and swim in the deep. The water's so clear that if you have goggles on, you can see all around as clear you almost as clearly as you can see when you're out of land. I swear, it just makes me drool. When the water is like that, my wishing for a water proof laptop with wifi internet only just gets stronger. :)

Anyhow, so.. we've got some pretty interesting headlines this week:

1. So trees can grow inside your... belly? Nope. Lungs.
2. Susan Boyle, still. I love her voice tho. I'm a big fan of Les Miserables.
3. Mystics? Warriors? It's not too new but it's still good. :)

No comments: