Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Friday, September 12, 2008

Fried ice cream


I finally had it today. It's something I've been wanting to have for AGES. Like- AGES.

It may not look too good, but it is. Crunchy- I mean, just think like,
crunchy caramel on the outside, and the creamiest, bestest ice cream inside. How much better can you get than that?

Anyway, I was feeling rather down today. I've been wishing so much for a Ninjai chapter, or an update about Karma Kula but alas, there hasn't been any. But that doesn't mean I'm losing hope or anything.

I spent a good chunk of my evening just looking through one of my favorite websites: lolcatz!!
I'm going to head back there for a few more laughs before bed.

No comments: