Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Monday, September 15, 2008

Wonder wonder

Hey.. the Ninjai Gang's got a myspace account right.. so seems like they updated the site! It's pretty nifty. :) I wish they'd post more pictures of themselves though. :)

I was checking out the Ninjai boards a while ago.. got some nifty stuff on their Ninjai journal which they're sending around the world. Pretty interesting stuff. I wish I got my hands on that. What would be cooler though is if the Ninjai Gang people actually got it and signed it and etc.

I'm tired today. I guess I ate too much yesterday. It's a school day again and I'm not looking forward to it. This week we've got all these papers due. No fun. I wish I were over with school already.

No comments: