Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yay for Sunday!

I love Sundays. I know maybe I'm getting a bit too old for this stuff.. but.. I LOVE LEGO!!One of my little brothers just got this lego set, but I convinced him to lend it to me. Mwahaha this is the start of the end for him.

Anyway, I think it'd be great if I could make some Ninjai lego sets. That would be so awesome... I could have like.. Takagawa shitting in his pants.. the cool house of Takagawa... Zeguri and his weird animal thing... the little bird. AHH!! I think the Ninjai Gang should contact Lego land and request them to make Ninjai Lego sets. I would so totally love that. Imagine, Ninja Lego!!

I'm going downtown to the lego place.

No comments: