Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh... how I love thee

Ninjai.. Oh.. and here's a link to Ninjai chapter 1. It's amazing to see how the Ninjai Gang's skill level progressed with each chapter. My favorite chapter is chapter 5 and 12. I'll go through them here.. chapter by chapter.

I had a good day today. It wasn't too bad. I babysat my brother after school then we went to play at the park for a while. He's grown a lot. It's pretty .. nice watching him grow. I'm over a lot of my angst now so I guess I'm better off towards my parents and the step parents inbetween.

Divorce is such a horrible, painful thing to go through, especially for the kids. Now I see either of my "original" parents with their new "partners" and it's just quite ridiculous how easy they adjust to everything again. I hated my parents for being so unconsiderate to me, to my brother and other sister then- and it's taken me so long to get over that.. if I'm completely over it I'm not quite sure yet. It's hard to talk about. I usually don't even talk about it at all..

No comments: