Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ninja Dog

I am feeling a lot better today. I'm pretty over my depressive slump.

It's been raining almost all day.. it's all right, I like the rain. I got a bit
of a chance to think today so I actually feel better. It really cracked me up to watch the boxer dog on the trampoline too, and the ninja cat sneaking around like one of Takagawa's men.

I did a lot of studying today too. Nothing much interesting. I read this interesting article about how sweet potato tops corn in ethanol study. Schweet.

I don't know what I've got with sweet potatoes, but they sure are yum, especially when they're baked with butter and maple syrup.

A bit more later... I'm going to make my brother some food.

No comments: