Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stormin

It's storming, storming inside of me,
Fear, anger, frustration
When shall you all flee?
You leave me with so much confusion.

I suck at writing or poetry. What I like is math and science.
I realized I haven't written about my pets yet, so I'm going to dedicate this post to my many, many past and present pets.

I've said before.. my family is quite a mess. Throughout it all I've managed to keep some pets who kinda help me get through all the arguments, pain, etc... that having stupid parents can inflict. I've had tons of rabbits, birds, dogs, cats, turtles, fish, hamsters, chinchillas, ducks, geese, chickens, and well... I'm still dreaming about a horse and a cow.

Anyway... the past 8 years I've had only german shepherd dogs and one crazy, crazy, toothless boxer from South Africa. I'm not kidding either. His name is Spencer. My other dogs- Rocky, Sharky, and Dummy are German Shepherds. Sharky and Rocky are mates- Sharky'll be giving birth in November! Late last year she gave birth to 3 wee puppies, one died at birth, the other died on Shristmas eve, and the last one died on Christmas morning. I was devastated. I will do everything to make sure they won't die this time.

I love all kinds of dogs. The small breeds I don't really fancy- pugs are fine- but everything else I'm not really into. I like medium/large dogs like Labradors, golden retrievers, st. bernards, newfoundlands, huskies, shepherds- etc.

I've had only german shepherds and my toothless dear spencer for a while... it's a real blessing that spencer is toothless because he loves to attack other animals. I've nearly gotten sued because of him :(. As for german shepherds- they stink, they're not too clean, but they are one of the if not the smartest breed of dogs I know.

:) Oh, and of course, the daily Ninjai Chapter, Kudos to the Ninjai Gang as always.

No comments: