Join me as I try to be a Ninja, talk about martial arts, food, rave & rant and just think of all the about cool stuff of life

Friday, September 19, 2008

Ninjai .. boohoo

I hate being such an emotional wreck. I had quite a day. boohoo.
I just want a big bowl of saimin to drown my sorrows in.

That Ninjai Gang person who joined kill bill.. I say.. it's totally awesome. I wonder if they ever joined any other movies yet. Probably did yeah. ... I so wish they were less secretive.

I'm just really down right now. One of those days I want to just cry my heart out. It's like.. I can't hold it anymore, I can't.. I can't stand on my own and pretend I've got it all together. I need help.. I need someone.. but no matter how many people are around.. it just doesn't seem to fill out the void. I hate it. I hate not being able to stop crying either...

Oh... for beautiful Tahoe..how I miss your beautiful shores... how I miss those days when life was so simple, and there was little pain in everyday life.

No comments: